Gifts for Gathering
Christine Fail, jewelry designer and owner of Schatzelein in Austin, kindly asked a group of us to contribute a little gift guide to a multi-week series that she is featuring on her blog. I am in great company with the likes of 2Modern, Abby Try Again, Bleach, Bows + Arrows, CANOE, Domy, Loretta Flower, and Son of a Sailor.
My contribution follows.
1. Take care of your wood bowls and serving boards with Black Creek Mercantile’s Cutting Board Oil.
2. Santa Fe Stoneworks high quality steel cheese knives have lovely, colorful inlaid wood handles.
3. Spanish wine glasses - handsome, inexpensive, and great for entertaining.
4. As beautifully packaged as they are delicious, Mast Brothers Chocolates make perfect stocking stuffers or hostess gifts. (** We are now selling these in the shop in Austin and in San Francisco!)
5. IJA Organic Tequila. Great bootle, fantastic tequila. Add red bow and done! Available through my favorite wine shop:
6. David Tannis’s gorgeous cook books are a feast for the eyes and the belly.
7. Japanese Brass Bottle Openers for the deign savvy entertainer.