Openhouse Magazine: Issue 6
OPENHOUSE Magazine is a twice yearly publication, that looks to bright, creative people from around the world, that open their homes or their private spaces to the public, to make different activities about gastronomy, art and design.
Printed in Spain Openhouse is a magazine of 144 pages, filled with beautiful photography, interesting interviews of people who open special places around the world that the reader can visit and join in with the activities.
IN issue No.6:
- Monica and Ricky of Delicious & Sons tell us the importance of knowing where your food comes from.
- Tash and Ben involve the whole community in sharing their knowledge at A Plot in Common, whilst Sara Tasker invites people into the Yorkshire Moors house to exchange gifts or work for room stays.
- A guided tour of the house, sculptor Xavier Corberó, built for himself on the outskirts of Barcelona.
- A tour of Lisbon by Armando and the team at Apartamento.
- In the Brazilian jungle, Marko built a home Arca.
- The houseboat Varda, just outside of San Francisco for a floating artists residence.
- Tagomago invite people to share their love of photography in their gallery home in Barcelona.
- A visit to the recently opened home of Eileen Gray, Cap Moderne, that was famously vandalised by Le Corbusier, and where he passed away.