springtime starts in the home.
All pieces by Jonas Wood. He is wonderful and prolific.
Shop Spartan for plant pots and other painting worthy home goods here.
At the suggestion of Dutch photographer Emmy Andriesse Ed van der Elsken moved to Paris from Holland in 1950. He was employed in the darkrooms of the Magnum photography agency, printing for Henri Cartier-Bresson, Robert Capa and Ernst Haas. There he met & married Hungarian photographer Ata Kandó, twelve years his senior, living with her three children among the 'ruffians' and bohemians of Paris.
Because I cannot speak my hearts hurt, and the hows and whys of what David Bowie meant to me, I will say this: David Bowie, you were always awesome.
"I'll be free. Ain't that just like me." David Bowie, Lazarus, 2016
1) Never, never be lazy.
2) Know how to eat well; the right foods in small quantities.
3) Know how to sleep well; the sleep that comes after a good day’s work.
4) Know how to appreciate, really appreciate, any good art.
5) Know how to enjoy silence, as well as good music.
– Jacques-Henri Lartigue (Advice To Young Photographers)